I’m preparing myself for 4 weeks in another world…
Tomorrow I’ll leave for camp and this means that for 4 weeks I won’t:
– be cuddling with the boyfriend
– be eating enough healthy food
– be blogging much
– have nice good showers, only slow-and-not-warm-enough-showers
– have a clean workspace
– have a chance to sleep in
– have a nice comfy bed
– have any time for myself
– have any rest
– be visiting any concerts or festivals
But instead of that I WILL have:
– the best job in the world
– live on a amusement park
– sleep in a tent under a roller coaster
– get free food, snacks and drinks any time a day
– have over 900 kids around me every day
– have 5 amazing other project leaders to live with
– to work my ass off every day
But all will be SOOOO MUCH FUN!
So..ta-ta for now and I hope I’ll be able to post some blogs in the meanwhile, but I will see all of you back in a couple of weeks!
Stick around and see you soon!