* I miss having fun with my friends while I was living and working in Myrtle Beach in 2007. It’s been 5 years ago and I miss most of the friends I’ve met there. Luckily I meet you guys in my dreams all the time, while having a blast
* I miss Camp Twin Creeks and the kids and staff. I’ve had 2 amazing summers there and it’s my second family. It’s a gorgeous place with wonderful people. I miss that place so much
* I miss my friends, I wish I could spend more time with them
* I miss being a child and not having to worry about adult things
* I miss going to school, sounds weird but I loved going to school and hang out with my friends
* I miss being in the USA, I just freakin’ love being there, my home away from home
* I miss eating candy, crisps and all the bad food…craving for it sometimes!
* I miss my Grandma and Grandpa’s very much…I feel that they are still close, but I do miss them
* I miss many many things…but I try to look at it and smile…it’s too sad to miss things and people all the time…so enjoy the memories!
you are loved and we do miss you very, very much xoxo
2 april 2012 at 16:28
I miss you guys more Robert, think about all of you so much….SBP family 🙂 xoxo