5 Places (Where I’ve never been) that I would like to visit:
1.New Orleans, USA – This music town is one of the cities in the USA that I haven’t visit yet, but I really would love to visit that musical city and travel around the South States of the USA.
2.Sydney, Australia – Australia is still on my list of countries I wish to visit in my life. I envy all the people who backpack through that beautiful country feeling as free as a bird. Th weather is so nice there and the country is stunning. Hopefully I will go there someday.
3.Prague, Czech Republic – My boyfriend and many other people told me wonderful stories about this beautiful city. I really would like to visit it while going on a road trip through Europe. There are so many great cities there which I would like to go to and this one is deff one of them.
4.Buenos Aires, Argentina
Every time I see this city on tv I wish I could go there, it’s pretty, warm and looks like a place I would love. Don’t know if I’ll ever get the chance to go there, but it’s deff something I would love to do.
5. Reykjavik, Iceland – Iceland is kind of mysterious and has beautiful nature. I love beautiful nature. Even though it’s a very cold country one day I will go visit Reykjavik for sure.
Ofcourse there are tons of other amazing cities I would like to visit, but these are just a few of my favorites.
Which 5 cities would you like to visit?
I keep changing my mind all the time about this particular subject, but this is my list right now:
1. Varadero, Cuba (because of a book Broken Paradise / Ghost Heart
2. New York City, for food, champagne, shopping, and becoming a part time movie star if they let me.
3. The Bahamas (any city), just sounds good in my ears.
4. I’ll steal your #4 and go with Reykjavik, Iceland. A lot of people I know who have been there say it’s wonderful.
5. Bergen, Norway, because I think it’s expected of me. Plus, it would not cost that much if I took the train.
19 maart 2012 at 17:49
I’ve been to NYC a few times, and it’s my favorite place in the world 🙂 The atmosphere is amazing! Love it!
People keep telling me this! I need to save for this next. Would be great to have unlimited amounts of cash flowing in…
19 maart 2012 at 18:59
I know right 😉
1. Barcelona — Will be spending a day there this summer.
4. Cape Town
19 maart 2012 at 18:59
Barcelona is amazing!Been there a few times! Loved it!! Have fun!
19 maart 2012 at 20:23
I ‘ve been to Barcelona & Stockholm and both cities are amazing! Really love to go back to both of them…a must visit! 🙂