So, here I start with Day 1 of my new Challenge.
15 Facts about me:
1. I’m a HUUUGGEEEEE Backstreet Boys Fan, have been since I was 12 years old. I simple love those guys and I’ve seen and met them many many times all over the world. I’ve made many best friends through the years because of BSB so I must say they are a BIG part of my life. ( I will blog more about my BSB story soon)
Me with the Backstreet Boys in Zurich (Switserland) in 2008
2. I’m a music lover. I simply can’t live my life without music.I love all kinds of music, but lately I’ve been listening much to singer-songwriters and Indie music.
3. I have one younger sister, her name is Guusje and she’s 2,5 years younger than me.
4. My boyfriend proposed to me in Sea World San Diego with the help of a dolphin. (long story) it was soooo romantic and I didn’t have any idea about what was going on. Best moment of my life!
My boyfriend proposing to me in Sea World, I was sooo surprised!
5. I’ve met many celebrities through the years. For example; BSB, Beyoncé, Bryan Adams, Train, Gavin DeGraw and Bryan Adams.
Me & Pat (Train) in Tilburg, Netherlands in 2010
6. I drink too much Diet Coke.I know that it’s not healthy, but I love it too much. I must confess that lately I’ve been drinking a lot less Coke than I used to drink before/
7. I once ‘married’ a gay colleague at a party from work. We decided that we wanted to have a theme for the party and we made it a ‘wedding’ theme. We even send out very cute invitation, were fully dressed (with a wedding dress and suit) me and my ‘husband’ even did the first dance (which we’d secretly practiced for). We had cake, presents and it was the best party ever!
Me and my ‘husband’ Michel cutting our wedding cake in 2004
8. I almost died in a car accident. I’ll never forget the 5th of July 2005 when I was in a bad car accident in the USA. I’ve torn my liver, broke 4 ribs and had some burn marks from the seatbelt and scratches from the window. I stayed in the hospital for 2,5 weeks before I could fly back home to the Netherlands.I feel like all the days after that day I’ve got for free and I am very grateful for this second chance in life.
9. I lived with people from all over the world. During a internship in the USA in 2007 I lived with Jamaica, American, South Korean and Thai girls. I’ve had a blast and learned a lot about different cultures.
10. I have never smoked a cigarette. I hate the smell of smoke, I don’t see the point of smoking and I think it looks kinda weird when people suck on a white stick (cigarette). Most of my friends and family don’t smoke also.
One day I will celebrate NYE and my birthday at Times Square NYC
11. I’m a New Years Baby. I was born on January 1st 1983, 2 weeks early but I’m very happy with my birth date.
12. I’m addicted to social media. I always check my Facebook,Twitter and lately I love Pinterest and ofcourse blogging.
13. I’m allergic to cats. Even though I lived with 3 cats until I was 19 years old. I love cats, but whenever I stay to close to them for a long time I just can’t breath.
Enjoying the Spring flowers in Sequoia National Park USA in 2009
14. I love nature. Walking through the woods makes me so happy. The sounds of waves, a pretty tree or flower they all make me happy.
15. I Love blogging esp. when people write comments and say they like my posts.
So that was my first blog challenge. If you have any questions feel free to ask.