What if you heard today that you only have 365 more days to live…what would you do?
I would make a bucketlist and I would try to do all the things on it.
This would be on my list; (no particular order)
* Marry the love of my life,Marco
* Travel the world
* Visit as many festivals and concerts as I can
* Thank all my favorite artists for all their music
* Swim with dolphins
* Go on a Honeymoon to some tropical Island
* Celebrate NYE at Times Square with friends & Family
* Visit all my friends all over the world
* Write a dairy about my year
* Give the greatest Thank You/Farewell party
* Hug all my friends and family
* Make the news with something amazing
* Go Skydiving and bungeejumping
* And many other things…..
Simply live life to the fullest!
I know and try to do that everyday already, because you never know how many days you have left…that’s a scary, but good thing. I wouldn’t want to know when I am going to die, on the other hand, WHAT IF you knew…than you could decide what to do with your time left.
What I’m trying to say is that most people are always thinking about the past or the future, working their butts of so they have the money to spend it soon…but you’re living today…so you better make the most of it today…what if tomorrow never comes…
What would you do if you knew you only had 1 year left to live? Would you want to know?
This song made me realize how important living life to the fullest is: